Liability Insurance for IT Consultants

If you work in or visit client premises, public liability insurance will cover you in the event you cause accidental damage such as spilling a cup of coffee over a client’s computer. It also covers you if a client, member of the public, or a sub-contractor working for you has an accident – such as slipping on a wet floor – in your office.

Employers' liability insurance

Should you employ anyone as part of your business, you are responsible for their health and safety at work and could be liable if they bring a claim for an accident or illness related to their work.

It is a legal requirement in the UK if you employ staff, to have a minimum of £5 million of employers’ liability cover.

Why choose Hiscox Liability Insurance?

Get a online quote or call 0808 252 3306

Not ready to renew?

Policies are underwritten by Hiscox Underwriting Ltd on behalf of Hiscox Insurance Company Ltd, both of which are authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. This promotion has been authorised by Hiscox Underwriting Ltd.